rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating in Ukraine

Dating in Ukraine

Quote: (02-25-2012 11:19 PM)Subotai Wrote:  

@ Timmy21 I'm not allowed to post links because I haven't hit 10 posts, but yes, it's the most famous university in Ukraine, the orange one 2 blocks from Arena Citi.

I'm agreeing with Deb Auchery and Old Nemesis on this thread.. what they say fits most with what I remember of my years as an American living in Ukraine. Although I'm still slightly surprised that Deb is having so much no-effort success in Western Ukraine.. My opinion from living in Ukraine was that they were better girls to marry and LTR, but were more difficult to get for the single night lay. Plus, my ability to speak Russian didn't help over there in the West either.. they're too nationalistic. Maybe that was a problem. [Image: smile.gif]

Rich Russian and Ukrainian men live in a world apart. They get to do whatever they want over there. That said, if you're a decent foreign guy, you'll have absolutely no problems. Just don't start getting jealous when you see the harems they have around them... which I have seen happen to foreign guys over there. Some, strangely start getting an entitlement complex within 3 months of living there. "I'm a Westerner in Ukraine, I should be able to get whatever I want!" You're a foreigner and you're living in their world, they're not living in yours. Be happy that you're still banging girls 1-2 points higher than what you're getting back home.

I just want to make people abundantly clear why I get a lot of results here, don't want people to think i'm a fantasist or exaggerating.

I can only say what is my experience, sure i'm not banging models every day, but then again I don't sleep with anything less than a 7. I turn down anything less than a 7, I need to be attracted to the girl, otherwise i'm happy just to jerk off.

Without blowing my own trumpet too much, the reason they are interested in me is mostly because of my looks, i'm 6' 6" and am model caliber. I also look ten years younger than I am, hence my ability to snag the teens. Being English and having a good income are secondary.

I get looks from a lot of girls here, although they rarely open me, they make it abundantly clear that they want me to open them

There are few guys that look like me in my city, I have almost zero competition, apart from the odd ultra-gangster types. I sometimes strike out due to my language skills, but I don't dwell on it too much, chances are the non-Russian speakers are pretty uneducated types anyway. Having said that I intend to ramp up my Russian skills.

A lot of foreign guys I know do much better than they do in their respective countries. It's simple, Ukrainian men are on the whole ugly. You walk down the street here and will often see 8's and 9's with a guy who is no better than a 6. This guy usually has money, but not always

Messages In This Thread