rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you ever follow girls? Do you ever reapproach girls?

Do you ever follow girls? Do you ever reapproach girls?

So I approached this girl at a bar. It was my standard approach, I go up and say "hi, i'm cool" and I extend my hand. This has never failed to open. Anyway, she took my hand and told me her name was heather.

We chatted for a few minutes. She was asking me questions and we beginning to share details about our lives. Then her two uggo friends walk by and pull her to smoke outside. I just stood and said "okay".

I didn't think following her outside was good. I just went back to my friends. I didn't see her again for hours, but then just as the bar was closing down, I spotted her.

I reapproached her and said "why did you run away from me?" She said she went to the bar across the street. It was closing time. Everyone was closing their tabs and moving outside.

Me: "It's too bad, I wanted to talk to you some more".
Her: I'm sure we'll see each other again
Me: No, that never happens. You think it will, but it doesn't
Her: It's a small town.
Me: Okay.

Then I left. So the next night at the same bar I saw her. It was at closing time again. I'm pretty sure she saw me but I didn't approach her again. Is that the right move? For the record, this girl is probably at least 10 years younger than me. I'm 32. I know an older man chasing a younger girl can't show any neediness.

Messages In This Thread