rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colombian girls in America Terrified About Getting Fat

Colombian girls in America Terrified About Getting Fat

Quote: (02-19-2012 12:50 PM)beta_plus Wrote:  

in her defense she had seen a dietician and realized that the Colombian diet would not work in America.

You mean Rice, Beans, carbs, starches, and sugary soft drinks would not work in N. America? How ironic.

The colombian diet is: A colombian soda pop (called Postobon) They drink this daily like it was water, if a POstobn is not readily available, coca-cola IS NEXT ON THE LIST. They have REGULAR COCA-COLA FOR BREAKFAST INSTEAD OF COFFEE!! A ton of white rice, beans, LOTS OF RED MEAT, BREAD in the morning with Coffee and a ton of whole Milk and REGULAR SUGAR,and Bunuelos in the morning. Bunuelos are Greasy potato balls. Lastly, arepas with margarine and cheese. They love this SHIT like crack addicts!

Let me not even get started on the amount of BEER they chug down with those soft drinks!

I NEVER see anyone in Colombia with a bottle of water in their hands walking the streets - EVER, and I'm going back to 1996! I do see Beer, A sugary soft drink called "Postobon", and a Bunuelo in their hands EVERYWHERE!

Yeah, you're right, that diet would definitely not work in N. America.

Mixx

Messages In This Thread