rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vitoria, ES vs. Belo Horizonte MG (Brazil)?

Vitoria, ES vs. Belo Horizonte MG (Brazil)?

Great replies, thanks InternationalPlayboy and choche. I thought about both BH and Brasilia, but having been in SP, I wanted to check out somewhere a little more low key. I've had as much megalopolis as I can take for a little while.

Even having read your warnings, I think I'll try and give Vitoria a shot. I know a month isn't a long time, but at this point I think I would prefer 1 or 2 quality notches over a bunch of lower quality ones.

Thanks for the info on Guarapari, I'll check it out at least one weekend for sure.

Do you have a recommendation for where to stay in Vitoria? Ideally I wanted somewhere both close to the good night life areas and within walking distance of the beach. It sounds like that's not very feasible though.

And choche, what's the deal with the NE. Living in SP, everyone just shit talked the NE, so I never got a good impression of it. How are the girls and general life style? Part of my reason for going to Vitoria is to do a little scouting for my next trip to Brazil. I want to set up for about 6 months somewhere other than SP/Rio and would definitely consider somewhere like Natal if the reports were good.

Messages In This Thread