rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hot New Franchise working with 90% HOT WOMEN

Hot New Franchise working with 90% HOT WOMEN

I rarely post under this category of money and lifestyle, but lately, I have been going to a new breed of GYM: Orange Theory Fitness.

The reason why I am so curious about owning/managing one of these Franchises is because it directly relates to what ALL of us here love to do: Chase HOT women, and make money!

In a nutshell, Orange theory is a COMPLETE personalized small group physical workout designed to get you in incredible shape, fast.

I have been going for 2 weeks, and I have visited several franchises in South Florida.

In every single class I have gone to, not only has it KICKED MY BUTT, but the women outnumber the men 7:1!

It gets better, EVERY SINGLE WOMAN THERE WAS AN 8 OR ABOVE!! Damn! ** Don't go by average looking girls posted on the videos on the website, those appear to be paid actors, and nothing like the SMOKING HOT WOMEN I see.

Forget LA Fitness, Bally's or conventional gyms where you slack off for 1 hr and say you work-out, wrong. This place is INTENSE Hear Rate based workouts.

Now, I don't have the resources $$$ to open my own Franchise, but this appears to be a very successful business model, and accidental game model. =)

According to the franchise app, you must have a personal net worth of $500,000USD and prepare to make an initial investment between 167K and 330K.

I wish someone here has the business muscle to open one of these, I'd love to be part of it without thinking twice about it!

http://www.otffranchise.com/

Mixx

Messages In This Thread