rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why does Montreal not have any fat chicks?

Why does Montreal not have any fat chicks?

OK - the title is meant to get some attention. I'm not saying there are absolutely no fat chicks in Montreal, but the last time I went in 2007 you really had to look for them. In contrast, while not as fat as most American chicks, finding fat chicks in Toronto is not a problem.

Why is that? I think that it is an important question to answer because unlike a European city that doesn't have fat chicks, it is not clear at all why Montreal completely bucks the North American trend to fat chicks. With the exception of a thriving downtown, the city is indistinguishable layout wise from NE American cities like Philadelphia. They have good public transportation in the center, but giant car dependent suburbs circle the city. This is the city that gave the world Poutine and Smoked Meat Sandwiches, so it sure doesn't look that it's the diet.

They have universal healthcare. So does Toronto, but Toronto has fat chicks.

So what's keeping those girls slender?

Messages In This Thread