rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online Dating Spottings (OKCupid, POF, etc.)

Online Dating Spottings (OKCupid, POF, etc.)

^Nice work, @kerouac:

It's good to know that this broad is reading this thread. Instead of being a self-important, dismissive turd, maybe she'll actually stop and think about some of what is being said about her. But, from the looks of her latest post on her blog, this has--perhaps unsurprisingly--only pushed her delusional attention-whoring into the stratosphere.

Quote:Quote:

How did I find it? Cause nerds are everywhere man - I got an email about it a few minutes ago.

Please stop calling yourself a nerd. Take off the dark-rimmed glasses and, at best, you're a (wannabe) hipster. I'm not sure what qualifies you as a "nerd," except for some serious Internet addiction.

2) Not a self proclaimed attention whore. I'm actually a lot quieter in person than people expect. What I DID manage to do was to start a business in talking about shit that didn't suck and products I enjoy by throwing myself at the world for over a year bartering social media to live.

Regardless of whether you proclaim yourself one, you are an attention whore who broadcasts the mundane details of your life and lives on the adulation of others. You are the very definition of attention whore.

4) You're surprised 103 dudes wanted to date me? Cool. Sure, I'll take that. But again, there was actually a compatibility pre-requisite, so if you're going to at least insult someone in that regard get yo' shit straight.

We're not surprised that 103 guys wanted to date you. We're disappointed that you would use your (quickly fading) attractiveness to manipulate and take advantage of them. Not surprised, disappointed. We'll see what happens in 3-5 years when those smile cracks on your face get a little deeper, the consequences of all the tanning-by-force start to rear their ugly head, and you start seeing realizing your power over hapless lesser men has faded.

My name is Jen Friel.

Here is my Facebook.

Here is my Foursquare.

Here is my Twitter.

We know, we know: you're an Internet attention-whore.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread