rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

HGH

"I have not at any point argued with anyone about this I just said what I think"

thats the problem, you dont know anything, why you're not listening to those who know better and trusting your gut is insane, your take on test is ridiculous, your belief that tren only affects those who take high doses is like saying people only get addicted to coke if they take it more than once, you dont know. Mike clearly knows what he's talking about when it comes to this and he's made it clear how you come across, I've been in this game since the original 2 board were online, since the days of the original one ug lab, when we didnt know jack shit and we learned together by being guinea pigs and putting our bodies on the line, the shit you see copy and pasted on every board is the stuff we were originally posting so when somebody who knows something is telling you basics and you flat out ignore it, you show what you are. It's not insecurity it's frustration and the reason I dont bother with the lifting boards anymore like most of the old timers, every noob thinks they know the answers then they hit their first poke and blood shoots across the room and they think theyre gonna die or they get a knot and don't know what the fuck it is, or they think that at 150 pounds soaking wet theyre ready to cycle and dont wanna hear they havent even built a base to build upon, or guys cutting corners, not wanting to do pct, or get the anti es cause theyve heard others have been lucky enough to not need them....until you've run a cycle and know how your body responds to anything you shouldn't be making ANY decisions on what you can do and do without. Assume you need it and trust the people who've been there before and have something to offer, we're not helping to make you look stupid, its so you didnt make the mistakes weve seen a hundred times over. Ive had guys freak out over itchy nips with 200mgs a week of tren, thats 50mg eod, you dont get any more beginner than that on the flip side my buddy is on 800 mgs a week of tren and a gram of test and he just doesnt have any issues with gyno and he goes without the anti es but hes been blasting and cruising for a good couple years he knows what his body does.

Messages In This Thread