rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The History of Political Correctness

The History of Political Correctness

^The same thing I observed and which puzzled me for a long time when I started researching this stuff in my teenage years. How are "they" rooted in the counter culture of the 60s, left leaning, use feelings instead of rational thought (obvious during Trump presidency, but we all know this) but they completely disregard idea of unity with other nations with using non aggression. Just notice how your typical leftist probably wants Russia to burn and Russia is ultimate devil that secretly controls USA and that POTUS is their puppet.

Imagine if Bezmenov was here and looking at this stuff. I think he would roll on the floor with laughter. People that were basically influenced by Soviets are now biggest anti Russians there are. Its us, right leaning normal people (who were historically against Soviets) that want peaceful cooperation with Russia, that think Putin is badass and that Trump willing to extend his hand to them is the most admirable thing any POTUS did. God, how times have changed!

Messages In This Thread