rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Game Girls With High Testosterone

How To Game Girls With High Testosterone

I create mixed emotions in their mind. One, i dont let them think that i think that they are whores although i already feel/know that they are whores. These type of girls have been called sluts for most of their lives, although they dont really care what others think, they are likely to be easily offended if you make your game super direct and super sexual.

But because my aim is to give them mixed emotions, i give them my funny vibe first and then i make it sexual, so mixing both they know that you want to fuck and you are not there to be her friend. She needs to know that you want to fuck because thats what she wants to do, if you dont make it clear, she wont be that interested, that needs to be made understandable after few minutes of conversation.

I know this may sound a bit contradictory but when you make it sexual, go slowly, if you see that she is smiling and her body language is withdrawing from her friends and gravitating towards you, she is interested, this is when you increase that sexual conversation. Become nasty right there, tell her how much you would love to lick her pussy, how you want her to come on your mouth..but remember, you have to build some comfort first before you get to that stage, dont become highly sexual too soon.

p.s. This game works specifically with british and european chicks, most of other places that i have been and tried to run this type of game it didnt work, but i believe you being from United States the same rule should apply.

Messages In This Thread