rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Game Girls With High Testosterone

How To Game Girls With High Testosterone

Quote: (02-14-2012 04:21 AM)Dagonet Wrote:  

Quote: (02-14-2012 12:15 AM)soup Wrote:  

A good neg is to make them show you the finger ratios, and then say something like "interesting."

Ha! I love doing that, just did it tonight.

Usually I end up explaining what it means, and it kills the vibe because it's too real of a judgment. Girls want "cold reads" that are more vague, which allow their hamsters to run wild with speculation, and give you a slight aire of dominant mastery.

Yes- you don't have to tell them that it makes them more manly. Lately, I've been saying "It means that you are a pro-active person- you see something that you want and you go for it. You aren't held back by the norms of society- you make your own rules, like me."

Or something like that. It's attraction with the "interesting" because that word is usually a neg, then comfort with the follow-up. I think this kind of 1-2 punch pattern can be very strong.

Just make sure that you are leading the conversation. Otherwise, the comfort attempt could look like appeasement, and the attraction will make you look reactive. Keep it all with in the same thought, but build in a pause like: "Interesting..." keep the thought through the pause, and right as she's getting ready to say "What do you mean?," then give her the next part.

You can use pauses to great effect in this way. In general, I try to count a few seconds before I respond to what she says. Make her squirm until it's too much, and then respond. It's Six-Flags for her hamster.

It's this constant push-pull that will froth her up. You are the conductor- you set the tempo and control the dynamics of the conversation, which itself becomes a demonstration of your dominance.

Messages In This Thread