rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pipelining the Ukraine and some thoughts on a recent experience

Pipelining the Ukraine and some thoughts on a recent experience

Quote: (02-14-2012 02:50 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Again you are very linear.There is not a best place for everyone because everyone has different features.For some people Poland is better and for some Ukraine is better.Generally if you are willing to spend and you are older than 35 Ukraine is better.If you are not willing to spend and you are younger than 35 Poland is better.It is all relative.It also depends if you know Russian.

S the guys most benefited from Ukraine are the older ones with cash and knowledge of Russian.The ones who travel on budget,do not speak Russian and are younger will get a very different experience.

I saw some of your videos and you seem to me more fit for Poland than for Ukraine if you had to choose between these two although your style would maybe work better in Czech Republic.But given between Poland and Ukraine you should visitPoland in my opinion you just need to adapt a bit culturally and lose some of the outgoingness and American manerisms.Especially grimaces do not work well in Europe.

As a general rule the game in slavic countries is run by women not by men.All this push pull,cat string,negs etc is totally stuff that slavic women do and men are supposed to be receivers.So you have to run no game in the American style at all the roles are reversed you are the one to be gamed there.I will try somehow to present you how it works in real style but now I am a bit too tired to write good in English that is why you see fluctuations in the quality of my posts.

Again it all depends on which area of Ukraine you're in, I spend almost nothing on women, never taken a girl for any kind of meal here. Gave one of my girls a bottle of wine and some chocolates for valentines today, but even they were given to me by someone as a gift,and so far tonight I have eaten most of the chocolates and drunk most of the wine [Image: smile.gif]

I would agree that Poland would be better on a budget because the Polish girls are more likely to have their own Zloty. But then again, the cost of living is quite a bit lower in Ukraine, so it evens out a bit.

I sometimes think to myself if it would have been better if I came to Ukraine ten years ago, and I have to say that it would not have been better. I'm far more confident, self-assured, fitter, financially independent than back then.

It's really true that you get more pussy as you pass 30.

Messages In This Thread