rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pipelining the Ukraine and some thoughts on a recent experience

Pipelining the Ukraine and some thoughts on a recent experience

Quote: (02-14-2012 10:31 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

@Hooligan The problem I see with Ukraine is its similarity to Colombia.

You see in Colombia, you will see 50 yo foreign men fucking 20yo too! There is a reason for that: They pay for that pussy at a higher cost than paying for a pro. They pay her school, rent, clothes, food, her families issues and the list is a mile long!!

For real Hooligan, very, very few men at age 50 have a body that can attract a 20 year old, so the ONLY reason they are fucking her is because she dips her hands in the wallet like an ATM machine DAILY. Meanwhile, they are fucking 10 (younger) dudes behind your 50 year old naive ass!

Just like Ukraine, a woman in Colombia that is 30 yo is consider OLD, a cougar on the prowl, and usually, with 1 kid to raise at minimum. This is not a foreign/unknown concept for me.

You wont hear me dispute that. Im the man preaching to guys that game alone wont be enough when they are 50 if they want to tap 20 year old ass on the regular. While I think most older guys go overboard and many are resorting to outright whoring, if you are living in a cardboard box you are fucked too. You need to have your shit together when you get older.

Again though, the older dude in EE and Russia really is the one the bitches end up with. Seriously, I think many of their social problems are related to guys under 35 who battle with their local women. They want to play housewife and older men are established.

Cultures are different dude. With EE and Russian women, its a genuine cultural difference. Older man = stable family. Sure many are sponsored, but many are in traditional marriages and relationships with these guys because its a societal norm.

It changes your views on age completely.

Quote:Quote:

You are giving me advice to flat out LIE to girls to get laid? serious? That's NOT GAME, that's BULLSHIT! I should not have to lie to a bitch! Maybe that's my problem, I hate lying. I consider myself too high value to flat out lie for sex. I will dance around the truth, but never flat out lie.

You have a choice. You can either try your parlour tricks and routines or you can tell them that you are in town for a while. The latter will work, the former will make them think you are a sex tourist and only in it for the hit and run killing any chance you have. Western concepts of game will fall flat in a place like the Ukraine because they dont have time for bullshit and the culture is different. They find a great deal of it offensive and rude. My approach HAS to change the minute I leave Australia

You think you are going to salsa your way in, pull some Johnny Depp shit and fuck your way into the hearts and minds of the locals? You are dreaming. The Italians have been trying it for 20 years already and the Turks are trying to convince the chicks they come from Brazil or Argentina.

Its simple bro. The local women are simply not DTF unless you are potential boyfriend/husband or sponsor, they have no time to waste. So you put yourself into a position where they

1 - Dont think you are a sex tourist
2 - Think you will be around for a while and maybe they have a chance at something

and then its game on. If that means bullshitting her about being in town for a while, then so be it. Is that the case with all of them? Of course not, one night stands happen all the time. The difference is that they dont happen with the kind of regularity you would see in the west and you would have to work much harder to land them through sheer numbers alone.

Maybe its not for you dude. Thats cool. I have spent years there and I would never live in the place. Fuck Europe, the weather is shit and the quality of life is crap, and I have said myself on these forums I would settle in South America before I did Eastern Europe or Russia.

But for women alone, Eastern European and Russia are unmatched IMO. Not just in looks, but in everything they bring to the table.

If people want to go, they need to adjust their approach slightly or they are going to have a shit time of it. If they are not willing to make adjustments, they are pushing shit uphill and they wont enjoy themselves as much.

Messages In This Thread