rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Southbound Moma

Southbound Moma

Okay guys, as you know, I've been ranting and raving about how Toronto cramps my style and I finally got my shyt (immigrant visa approved) and I have six months to get out of dodge.

I have fam in Miami hence I can stay there rent free while I get my shyt together. Ideally, I would like to hit the ground running with a job.

I would like to live/work in Atlanta. Tampa would be of interest also but it's all about how much money they gonna pay.

Socially, I don't want to encounter any of that racism that one can experience in the U.S. This means places like Alabama, Mississippi (unless it's not as bad as I've heard) is out of the question for me. I don't need it.

Socially, I don't need an area infested with thugs nor ghetto-fied lizards. My preference is black lizards so a place infested with them (as long as they not that ghetto nonsense but DTF) wouldn't be a bad thing for me. Ultimately though, if the money is right, I am not too concerned (with reason) on the type of environment that I live with. All options are open for consideration.

My field is IT (MCSE 2003) although I am leaning towards some kind of business (I've been looking into import/export) as I would like the time freed up to travel more.

I have a British accent so some people have said that in a customer facing job, Americans tend to trust cats with British accents more. I've been told Americans feel it conveys professionalism and class.

Can anyone provide any leads or advice in this move? I'm ready to chew on the United States.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Messages In This Thread