rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Place with the best food

Place with the best food

The country that I've been to that impressed me the most with their food has got to be Turkey, some of the best meals I've had were at some small family run restaurants in the countryside where they grow their own veggies, raise chickens, make everything from scratch, etc.

Other countries that I enjoyed the food immensely were Jamaica (jerk chicken, escovitch fish, curry goat), Morocco (tagine), and Laos (fresh/locally grown everything, better than Thailand IMO)...

Of all the places I've traveled to, I'd say Central America had the most boring food, beans, rice, and meat gets old after a while. Also, for as great as Brazil is, I'd say their cuisine is pretty disappointing, I stuck with a lot of other food when I was there, Lebanese, sushi, pizza, etc.

Edit: I've only been to Quintana Roo in Mexico which isn't known for it's food, but I'd imagine the food in Western Mexico is world class.

Messages In This Thread