rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Place with the best food

Place with the best food

Quote: (02-14-2012 04:40 PM)Alfonzo Wrote:  

Quote: (02-14-2012 03:41 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

Quote: (02-14-2012 03:20 PM)Alfonzo Wrote:  

New York Seriously ???? I'm pretty sure they have really good restaurant but, the amount of disgusting restaurant I had eat there, it's no way a prospect for Best place in the world . You eat
way better in Miami .

We're talking about the best, not the average of the food in a city.

New York beats pretty much anywhere in the world when it comes to variety at the top end.

I'm thinking places like Le Bernardin, Sushi of Gari, Eleven Madison Park. Or any of the fifty-odd other Michelin rated restaurants in the city.

Add to that food from anywhere in the world, good and cheap fast-food options and you have a winner.

Yes, I see the difference here . I'm pretty sure New York have really good and high reputation restaurant . But, in a whole It's clearly not a destination to eating well .

New York City is great for cheap food as well.

Grab a slice of pizza, a knish, or a bagel. Arguably the best in the world in those three categories (pizza obviously is going to highly contested).

I wrote up a data sheet with great places for all three.

Update:

And hot dogs.

Messages In This Thread