rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Simple line for Fast Food girls

Simple line for Fast Food girls

We've all been in this situation. There's a cute ass girl taking orders at a fast food place, but you're under pressure from customers waiting in line to keep it moving. I know its hard to get something going with 5 cars behind you or 5 families of cows behind the counter. Anyone around here who knows me knows that I keep it simple. I would fall face first if I attempted to memorize 100 pick up lines and "techniques". I've read people's posts saying that they won't fuck with uneducated girls, low class ones, etc. Why? Who cares why though. That's more 18 yr old high school seniors for me while I get a free apple pie to go with that young pussy.

When you get that greasy bag or tray of food or tray, look very confused at everything. Proceed to look at her very serious and say that she forgot something. Let her ask what or go over your order on the screen. Then tell her she forgot her number. I've gotten many numbers and fucks from this simple line.

Messages In This Thread