rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

help me pass this shit test...

help me pass this shit test...

What country are you in?

I don't think I've ever had this problem. Are you just picking weird ass spots in the venues? Like MrXY said, if it's a sucky table for some reason, be chill and move.

One possibility is that you weren't sufficiently dominant before entering the restaurant. Because if you were, she wouldn't suddenly be asserting herself. For instance, when I'm on a date, I have the girl come to me and park nearby. She has no clue where the hell she is. I of course do. So every step of the way, she's putting herself in my hands. Not that this is some great move for spreading her legs per se, but IMO, it makes her very unlikely to suddenly question my authority when we say, enter a restaurant, or when I say we're going somewhere. Right from the beginning, hell, even before by consenting to come to me, she's submitting to my authority.

Roosh and G,

Why sit at the bar? I always try to pick a secluded spot. Just being alone with her in a quiet spot does half the job for me.

Messages In This Thread