rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cities you've been to more than once

Cities you've been to more than once

Quote: (02-16-2012 05:20 AM)Hali902 Wrote:  

VP is right once again, you will have zero interest in any backpacker chicks once you see the local girls. They are outclassed 110%. It's understandable about not wanting anything to do with even shoring semi-pros and having no interest in night life, but that still leaves you plenty of options for BKK.

There's a thread around here aimed specifically at meeting non-pros in the city that is accurate, use daygame at Siam Paragon. You can also meet some stunners on the BTS.

Of course, there's always online game too. I've been pipelining on Thaifriendly in preparation for my upcoming trip and it's working quite well. There's already a few who want a first date of coming over to my place and cooking Thai food for me.

That could fit into your routine, get them over by 6pm, she cooks dinner by 7, bang her until 10 (these girls WILL want round 2 onwards), send her home at 11, bed by 12. Rinse and repeat! [Image: banana.gif]

Yes that sounds good Hali. But the level of english of thai girls is what concerns me a little. Im going to try Saigon, Vietnam in April and I have a feeling that there are less non pros and a higher level of english proficiency among the average hotties there. My brother stayed in Saigon for more than 6 months and he only has positive things to say about the culture and girls. His notch count there was pretty high, though not at the level of the philippines.

Messages In This Thread