rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Age Difference Acceptance by Country

Age Difference Acceptance by Country

Quote: (10-10-2013 08:06 PM)Ridge Black Wrote:  

Quote: (10-10-2013 07:55 PM)Felix88 Wrote:  

The age gap in Japan, generally everybody is too busy with their cell phones to give a shit, I've seen school girls with 40 something guys before, and shitload of gold diggers with their sugar daddies.
Also, I heard something about Sweden and its 15 years old girls wonder if it's true, too bad I'm not into white girls

Japan is a notoriously hebephilic country. The fascination with pubescence went as far as vending machines that sold school girls' panties. They only recently raised the age of consent from 12 in the past decade or so.

Adult women in Japan giggle and bounce like little girls. Roosh actually has some comments on the issue. Women are encouraged to look and act very young in order to please the dominant male culture. Someone on the board said women in Japan over 25 are called "Christmas cake", as in no good after the 25th.

[Image: mindblown.gif]

Messages In This Thread