rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Age Difference Acceptance by Country

Age Difference Acceptance by Country

Quote: (01-13-2019 03:11 PM)Endless Escapes Wrote:  

Quote: (01-03-2019 01:49 AM)stpete Wrote:  

Definitely, but it depends on the woman.
I'm happy with someone in the States 18 years younger. It is easy.

The girl is 26 years old, virgin, never had a boy friend, never dated a man more than once, never kissed, etc.

She fell in love with me, but age seems to be the main problem, rather for her family than for her. Well, I told her that I am 39. Then, on my birthday I told her that I am 41. Upps, shock (mainly for her family, maybe also for her?). I asked her if I changed and she said no, actually not, I am still the same person, age does not really matter.

Her parents have also an age gap of 12 years. I then told her to imagine that her parents have only 10 years difference and we have 20 years, if this is still a possibility. Wow, she then was really puzzled. I told her that it is only to imagine what would be "her personal border".

Not sure how she will react once I will tell her my real age.

Funny - this is my situation. The girl did not know how old I was when we started dating. She asked my last name and I expected this was to find out. But she didn't.

Similar to you she was only in one other serious relationship before me.

I met her parents who are about 10 years older than me. I thought they would enquire but they were very nice.

My exact age has not come up. I gave her a range that I am two years older than. So she may think I am older than I am now.

She said, I don't care what people think. I told her I don't care what people think either. I care what you think. Are you sure your Ok with this? She said absolutely.

I will say she likes and appreciates good sex. I made that a focus for this relationship. You give a woman sex that is rare and good. You get them hooked.

The age thing came up early in the relationship. It wasn't direct but someone thought I was 15 years younger. I had to correct her and thought this the best time to bring it up . Although not specific I told her she was off by about 15 years. (And I'm not one of the guys that think I look 15 years younger. It was a mistake.)

She keeps me young. I keep a slim waist and shop at Brooks Brothers and Bonobos. I workout 6x a week. So I try and look good. And it is no way that I have money. Maybe somewhat reading books like Roosh.

The more time we spend together the better it gets. But worst-case scenario, if I ever see things go sideways there are plenty of other women out there.

For now, she says she is insatiable for me. Her words. (Again I focus on good sex.)

All we have is the present moments. So enjoy a younger woman, while you can. We can offer them things other men don't. (It has nothing to do with money.) I'll leave it at that.

Messages In This Thread