rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Age Difference Acceptance by Country

Age Difference Acceptance by Country

I have found that really extreme age differences can get annoying pretty quickly. I'm 54, and over the last few years I have dated 2 19-year-olds, 2 20-year-olds, and a few girls in their 20s. Mostly in the USA but some in SE Asia, where I had some business dealings, as well. All perfectly good for short vacations and stuff, but to really dig in for the long term I have found it's almost impossible to put up with some of that silly stuff. Currently seeing a 33 year old filipina. She's 5'-2", 88 lbs., has super long hair and a heart of gold. Tried a couple of young black girls and they were pretty but something culturally just off. White or Asian girls are the way to go. But if you prefer thin girls who rarely need makeup to look absolutely killer, I would say Asian is ideal. Plus they are very well schooled in the art of totally spoiling you, which is really good for your brain. And they are the most loyal girls I have ever met in my life.

Messages In This Thread