rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

AT&T sucks TI&T Best cell provider in the US is?

AT&T sucks TI&T Best cell provider in the US is?

Man. I tell you Verizon sucks when it comes to customer service.

So far,my droid got fucked uo in the,beach water last Friday. So when I call Verizon to get a new replacement, the fuckers said I did not have insurance! And these dickheads tell us that when we upgrade they forgot about adding the insurance or even tell us we are uninsured. Hell no.

Then, I go to the store only to have a douchebag manager fucking tell me the cheapest phone they have runs for 499 when I asked for a cheap prepaid phone.

So mech, how much do you pay monthly using Red Pocket? Due to your suggestion I feel like right now is the time for me to hande my cellphone business on my own. (Tired of having to go through bs with the rents) .

So far my little plan is to get a cheap phone online for now, When I get in the money I'm gonna cop an iPhone with the Red Pocket.

And like is it possible to have RP while still getting phone insurance? The last thing I need is my phone fucked up and being unable to protect it.

Nope.

Messages In This Thread