rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

AMOG

It's been a while since I started a new thread, and I tried to find one specifically about this in the search, but couldn't. So here it is- A thread dedicated to dealing with AMOGs. I know there's a lot of material on the web about this, but I'd be curious to hear what other forum members have to say on the subject.

I'm writing this because I've been in some awkward situations lately with some of the girls I'm banging. Last night, one of them came to meet at a gig I was playing. She was sitting at the bar waiting for my set to end, and of course, some guy started chatting her up.

He was constantly trying to get her number, even though it was pretty clear that she was with me. I was polite about the whole thing because I didn't want to make a scene, and included him in the conversation because I wanted to be the guy with the stronger frame that isn't paranoid about his girl getting stolen.

Eventually he left, but it felt like I was only a few steps away from loosing the battle. Does anyone have any basic concepts or principles for handling AMOGs in a less extreme environment than a bass-thumping club? Or more subtle techniques for dealing with this kind of thing in an acquaintance/friend situation?

Messages In This Thread