rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

EGYPT!

EGYPT!

Quote: (02-13-2012 11:49 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (02-13-2012 05:46 PM)Hawk Wrote:  

There were far less tourist hustlers and the girls eyed on us a lot (especially on the Latin-looking ones, even if there were several blond guys in my Spanish group).

Woah, woah, woah...stop right there! I'm latin! Break this down some more player.

Mixx

I was in an end-of-degree trip, so we were many people. In Cairo lots of girls eyed on us the dark-haired, dark-eyed guys; and the hottest ones seemed the most interested. By contrast, the Egyptian men took more interest in our blond chicks. Blond guys were in the worst of worlds: hustlers and beggars had some preference for them.
I and a friend tried to initiate some conversations in the street, but the girls only laughed and didn't answer. The only place where I managed to establish a chat (no results) was in some historical church with a Copt girl. Maybe Egypt needs a new method, church game.
No sé si es posible conseguir sexo allí, pero si se puede, tú y yo llevamos las de ganar ;-)

Messages In This Thread