rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

EGYPT!

EGYPT!

Quote: (02-08-2012 11:46 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Start in Athens....Then go to Piraeus....Take a boat to Cyprus (off season if you can) Learn Orthodoxy (Do whatever you want cause you are orthodox) Then Egypt with the help of your nice new friends (Greek) You will land in Alexandria(Greek also no matter what those clowns say there) Then roll into Egypt hard and make false accusations at the locals. Complain nonstop and smoke and drink as much coffee as possible. That's how you make friends. Hit the Orthodox church and roll out wherever after with the locals to get some dried chickpeas or flatbread.

Girls will eye you! Which eye is the problem. Evil? or Evil? at best you may get the evil eye. which is fine because it's the only eye available there.

Ok..I'm killing myself here..will continue

Ohh man that made my stomach drop reading that. My family is from that area of the world ...Former Yugoslavia and Bulgaria. I swear they're all like that. The men at least. I can't stand the huge egos and negativity. Drives me crazy being around it.

Team Nachos

Messages In This Thread