rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dealing With Argentinian Girls

Dealing With Argentinian Girls

1. Understand that Argentinian girls are mostly hístericas. It's just their culture. Basically hístericas are girls that are very yes, but no, but yes, but no, but yes, but no, but yes, but no. All over you and then later act like they dont know you.

2. Qualify the fuck out of them on this from the very beginning. An opener I would often use is "Me dijeron que las Argentinas son hístericas, es verdad?" - "They tell me that Argentinian chicks are hístericas. Is that true?"

From there just qualify the shit out of them if they show interest in you. For example, when getting the number. "Are you one of those kind of girls that her number out then does not answer text messages? Because if you are then I don't want it". If she says she is like that with most guys say "But you are not going to be like that with me, right? Let's see." Then do fun stuff like run out side and send them a text saying "miss me yet?" and when they reply you can be like "wow, you do reply to my texts. High five."

Don't do any of the qualifying stuff in a needy way. Just with a fun (but I don't roll with that kind of bullshit) attitude.

Messages In This Thread