rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Isaan Thailand

Isaan Thailand

Quote: (06-11-2017 07:29 AM)Mentavious Wrote:  

Quote: (06-11-2017 02:50 AM)King of the Bongo Wrote:  

I was thinking about spending some weeks in a bigger city in Isaan that has universities and malls for picking up some cute girls. It's really hard to find information at the internet so is there anyone who has ever done this? I don't speak Thai, so I have to meet girls that can speak English.

Right now I'm really not sure if it's possible, because it could be hard to find English speaking girls and also girls that aren't too traditional to have fun with a foreigner after 1-3 dates without a promised marriage or whatever... That beeing said, I don't need to slay too many girls. I'm more interested in day- and online-game a few cute chicks and spent more than a night with them.

On the other hand, I think it must be possible in a big city with universities and some malls and the western foreigner value should be at least as high as in Cebu for example.

So what do you think about this plan? Any experiences? Which city would you suggest?

Just go there. What's the worst that could happen?

Try khon Kaen or Udon Thank

Wasting precious time.

Messages In This Thread