rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Saturday/Sunday Morning Bang

The Saturday/Sunday Morning Bang

Quote: (07-04-2017 11:42 PM)Off The Reservation Wrote:  

Did this recently successfully. Such a great secret that this post laid dormant for 5 years.

Fantastic bump, OTR.

I remember reading this back when Gio first wrote it and it blew my mind. Back then it had never occurred to me that girls would want to come over before lunch.

Since then I've done these morning/early afternoon dates a million times.

My favorites are hanging out at a park nearby for sunbathing, slacklining, yoga; or going on a photo walk around my neighbourhood (I live in a cool part of town).

Making breakfast also seems like a good idea. I make excellent coffee and pancakes - I can see it working.

The plus side: I've used morning dates to assess a girl's interest in me (any girl willing to set an alarm to meet in you early Saturday or Sunday is very into you) and as a thermometer to their lifestyle and habits.

The downside - if you can call it that - is this kind of date filters out party girls because they're either still asleep or hungover.

As Gio made clear, morning dates are good for dates 3 onward.

But what to do for date #1 if you are sober guy who enjoys sleeping early, like me?

I've written about a happy medium I've used extensively before: the late afternoon ice cream date. Girls usually leave by 10 or 11pm at most, so I still get a refreshing night of sleep.

Quote: (05-16-2017 09:28 AM)Ringo Wrote:  

5pm: Meet them at Location #1, an ice cream shop I've hyped up as the best in town. The place usually has a line, so I can build some conversation, and then we sit outside talking and people watching.

5:45pm: We're done, get up and start walking. Based on their style and the conversation, I tell them we should go to one of my #2 locations (bookshop, bar, café, health store). During the walk, I point out all the cool spots in the neighborhood.

6pm: Get to Location #2. If it's a bar, I'll have a water and she usually gets something to drink; if it's a bookshop I'll show her some cool photography or cooking books and ask her to show me her favorite books, etc.

7pm: Leave Location #2, invite her over to my place for coffee/Netflix/joint. "Well, how far is it?". She doesn't know it, but we've been walking towards my apartment the whole time. At that point, it's a 5-10min walk, so absolute no brainer.

Messages In This Thread