rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice pertaining to EX GF Please

Advice pertaining to EX GF Please

Quote:Quote:

I don't know what to do. I still have feelings for the girl but I don't want to go back to Onetitis.

Wow, writing to you guys actually makes me feel better about telling her I can't pick her up at the airport. I didn't give her a reason for not picking her up.

If I were you I would have told her the actual reason. Girls usually understand and even respect when you put your work/responsibilities above everything else. There is no guarantee that you would get to bang her when you pick her up and if you actually don't, it might even mess with your mindset and could further harm your prospects at the interview and test, in which case you would be really pissed with yourself.

Quote:Quote:

My dick was definitely telling me to go pick her up.

However, shouldn't a player always be trying to better himself; even if that means blowing off girls?

As a player you gotta be cold and objective. The more emotional you get the more you ruin your own chances. And the more you try to "get" her, chances are you'll screw up somewhere in your actions and lose her. Remember, the hungry never get fed.

Game is a necessary evil

Messages In This Thread