rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Breaking Bad is Seriously Awesome [CONTAINS SPOILERS]

Breaking Bad is Seriously Awesome [CONTAINS SPOILERS]

Quote: (09-12-2013 06:49 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Even if marie snitched, there's no evidence...well there's both of them having the same GPS coordinated on their cell phones at the same time.

What other graffiti was there? I never paid attention to it and dismissed it as gang banger graffiti.

What makes me thing is Lydia Qayle, that bitch is ruthless. She'll kill anyone for a bit more profit. Something tells me she's going to have a showdown with Heisenberg, she can't get dirty but Todd has a crush on her and will do crazy stuff to make her happy. He's got one-itis.

Heisenberg wouldn't carry an M-60 just to evade the police. Gus is dead, so is Mike. Could be to use it on Jesse or the Nazis.
lol. This is why I don't like theorizing about shows too much. There are many different things you can take many different ways.

For instance, for all we know, maybe we was never caught. Instead it's one of those things that everybody knows but there's not enough to get him. Maybe the m-60 is there for revenge against the supremacists because instead of letting him get caught and still having his family, they fucked everything up and Walt loses everything and it pisses him off.

I can definitely see a Lydia angle coming into play though with her obsession of 95% purity, or whatever it was.

Messages In This Thread