rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I got herpes

I got herpes

Hey everyone,

I'm usually a lurker and not a poster, but I haven't seen any posts regarding this and could use some advice.

I had some friends who had read "The Game" in college, but I didn't really get into sexual psychology and pick-up until about a year ago. It's changed my perception of sexual dynamics and changed my life. I began to have a success in the last 10 months with women that I would not have thought previously possible and it's largely due to the lessons I've gained from reading Roissy and RooshV (including kindle versions of Bang and Day Bang).

Unfortunately, while I'm still in the single digits of sexual partners (9) and 4 others that I've only received oral sex from, I've hit a roadblock which I believe ends having relationships with women. The ninth girl I slept with gave me herpes (I met her while traveling Europe. She's an Estonian from Tallinn). I didn't use a condom as she told me that she had never had any STDs and used condoms with 5 of the 6 men she's slept with in her life. She apparently was an asymptomatic carrier of HSV2.

I've only had the primary outbreak so far, and haven't had a second one yet. However, I feel like my life is over. I mean it's wrong for me to have sex with women when I could infect them with the virus. I don't know what to do now, and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for my new situation? like, what the fuck do i do now?

p.s. Is it just me or am I insanely unlucky? I mean I'm still in the single fucking digits in notch count and I slept with a girl who only had unprotected sex with ONE GUY.

Messages In This Thread