rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pass the Pussy Forward

Pass the Pussy Forward

Quote: (02-03-2012 08:08 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (02-03-2012 07:43 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Because it doesn't matter. No dudes play fair when pussy is on the line so why help them? The very, very few who do play by the rules don't need anything passed forward. Whoever wrote that has no clue

Exactly. That's like playing in a basketball game where only one or two guys--the best players on the field, in fact--are following the rules. Meanwhile, the other 8 or 9 are playing jungle ball and doing whatever they can to win. The good players aren't only at a disadvantage, they're in straight-up danger. If, say, 7 guys were following the rules, then you can make the rest comply--or simply ignore the rule-breakers.

I know what you're saying but I don't think the analogy is quite apt. The idea here is to do things that make a girl easier to bang in the future, after you've done everything you can to get the notch yourself. It's not a zero-sum deal and it doesn't cost you anything besides the effort you put into planting the seed in the girl's mind.

I really don't see why people are finding this objectionable. The idea behind it is the same as putting a cockblocker in her place to decrease the chances that she'll cockblock again (even though you're unlikely to benefit from it). If you don't want to do it then fine, but I don't understand how you could not think it's an admirable thing to do.

Messages In This Thread