rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Go to College at All?

Why Go to College at All?

Quote: (02-05-2012 06:24 PM)torontokid Wrote:  

Good thing college in Canada isn't extremely expensive. I doubt I'll have any debt when I graduate(Parents are paying a big chunk and I'm taking care of the rest).

I see it as a way to learn new skills, build a large network, and have a lot of sex.

I don't see it as a way to guarantee a job for myself. Its up to me to make my own living, I will not work for someone else unless I have a massive amount of freedom.

It is pricey if you have to pay. Most kids in Canada to be frank are somewhat well off in our generation. I did not have those opportunities and plunged into school with loans. I sit at 23K in debt and I am only in 3rd year. It costs roughly 7k for tuition for me. I am debating leaving school to work in the field and hustle that way, my program is great as it is a professional program with accreditation to follow.

School is a fukin joke tho, only are labs mimic the real world the rest of the classes are complete nonsense. I would rather get myself into a position where I am with a great firm whom would support me in finishing my degree and helping with the costs. This is my goal right now, I'll ditch the moment the right gig comes up.

Messages In This Thread