rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

International Playboy essentials

International Playboy essentials

Freedom, Check.
Money, check, check.
Languages... check.

I have most of these things. I think I qualify for international playboy. But, I lack something.

I lack a sense of purpose in the world.

Men need a sense of purpose something that we are very passionate about.

All I need is a day job that keeps me motivated and that really captures who I am... a purpose that keeps me going. Like teaching kids English or loving a job or raising a kid or starting an amazing business.

Men need a challenge and a mountain to climb. When we have this, the pussy just lines up.

Sorry to rain down on the parade. This my main goal for being in this forum... to find out what my international purpose is. I am looking for advice.

I have an oceanside farm in the jungle in central America. I am developing it slowly over time. But, it isn't enough. I like the blond blue-eyed women of Northern Europe like, Sweden, Finland, Estonia and Ukraine. I need to somehow incorporate them in my path.

Quote: (02-02-2012 04:09 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Quote: (02-01-2012 12:14 PM)mofo Wrote:  

Here are the most important 'tools' if you want to become an international playboy. I'm starting from the most important and I tell the things that are less and less important. The more focused you are the better in my opinion.

1. Money
2. Game
3. Health
4. Fashion
5. Languages
6. Knowledge
7. Self-defense skills
8. Muscles
9. Dance skills
10. Sex skills
11. Multiple Passports
12. Music skills
13. Drawing/Painting skills
14. Any additional skills that are not listed here

You left out the most important element: Freedom.

I talk about this on the blog a lot. Location independence is a must. You can not be an International Playboy if you're making your money as an Accountant or a Lawyer or a Doctor or some shit. Unless you're very lucky (like HH), you're going to need to pursue an unconventional way of making money.

Internet Marketing/SEO, starting an internet based retail business and successful property or stockmarket/commodities/Forex investing in that order are the "easiest" ways so to speak. I pursue the former because you don't need much in the way of start-up capital to do it.

Also, while being a James Bond/G Manifesto type International Playboy is obviously the final goal, guys like Roosh and Naughty Nomad are still International Playboys. As are MiXX, Deb Auchery and many many other guys on the forum. And some of those guys make A LOT less then what'd you think (Roosh included).

Messages In This Thread