rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

International Playboy essentials

International Playboy essentials

Quote: (03-09-2012 02:55 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (03-08-2012 04:25 PM)Rurik Wrote:  

Quote: (03-08-2012 02:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

So, what is Rurik talking about when he says...

"a "muse" is the most probable mode of accomplishing this" ???

How does a "muse" help you become an international playboy?

I guess he just means finding the motivation?

Rurik?

Wow, I'm surprised veteran members of the forum aren't familiar with these 4HWW (four hour work week) terms.

http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog/201...usinesses/

A muse is an automated business created in order to generate enough income to support a certain lifestyle, allowing you complete location independence and free time. You have a TMI (target monthly income) that you shoot for. I think Ferriss goes overboard often with jargon, but there's a lot of good info in there.

Read that entire series (it's actually quite good). A lot of the material in those articles is included in the updated version of 4HWW. You have to be smart though and create things people actually want/need/have a desire to buy.

No one on on this forum is getting rich from Tim Ferris. Enough is enough. I read through his shit. He's a fucking idiot. Plain and simple. If your life consists of reading self help books, then welcome to mediocrity. Go out and live your life. Stop reading books about others experiences.
Ha that's kind of how I feel. I'd rather get advice from older family members who have their shit together and people on this forum. Ain't nothing like getting out in the trenches and making shit happen yourself.

Messages In This Thread