rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just Gave A Chick The Roosh Forum Treatment

Just Gave A Chick The Roosh Forum Treatment

Quote: (02-01-2012 11:44 AM)Moma Wrote:  

G, I was thinking about your comments on texting during my trip. Due to the fact that I was using a very shytty phone which made texting extremely hard, it was much easier for me to pick up the horn instead. Plus, the fact that I was in one of the loudest and most confrontational countries inthe modern world, it made it easier to just speak my mind.

I thought carefully and I did realise that texting is a bit of a pussified way to communicate besides for logistics purposes. I too am guilty of it but so far this year, I have not committed that sin.

Even though it may deter a lot of prospects, those who were deterred were flaky anyway. The ones who do stick around are ready to play in the 4th quarter.

Texting is super weesh.

And I need to put a end to this "yeah, but younger girls just don't pick up the phone..." excuse.

Last night I swooped a fly 23 year old.

I called her left her a message.

She called back, and talked to her for about 8 minutes, on the plan of the night. (Air tight Phone Game here.)

After I got off the horn, to check with a sushi joint, I shot her a text:

Let's meet at XXXX at 9:30 pm. Address is XXXX. Wear high heels.

I kind of blew it though. I should have said, "wear high heels and a skirt" like I usually do. Or told her that over the phone.

She showed up in pants.

Crucial error on my part.

Messages In This Thread