rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dark circles under eyes

Dark circles under eyes

Quote: (02-02-2012 08:26 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

So going to bed early removes this? Can anyone confirm?

It doesn't work 100% of the time but not getting to bed early enough is the most fundamental cause.

It could be a number of other reasons, but going to bed late and fighting against your body's natural urge to rest should always be your #1 suspect.

If you are getting good, consistent, early sleep (before 10pm) and you are still getting dark circles, then you know its not the sleep and its likely something else.

Its just like if your car doesn't start. First, you make sure you have gas, then you make sure you are getting power from the battery.

One by one, you eliminate the possible causes of your problem until you find the missing link that is giving you the problem.

But, there is another option! Roosh and G gave me an idea...

Quote: (01-31-2012 08:37 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I have slight dark circles under my eyes. I think it gives character, that I suffer for my art. [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (02-01-2012 11:47 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Ha.

Yeah, I just embrace them.

It gives you the "partied out" look that girls seem to love.

Take that attitude towards them.

My suggestions are probably unrealistic if not impossible. How many guys are really going to go to bed before 10pm? Not too many.

Maybe you should just "embrace" the dark circles as G suggests and rearrange your style and vibe to match your appearance?!

Tell girls that you are an artist who often stays up late working and playing.

Grow your hair out, wear darker clothes, don't shave everyday- play it up!

Maybe go borderline vampire like this guy...

[Image: l_259c6a8ba005e0d856389f00f08a1687.jpg]

Chicks are diggin that look right now.

If it was me, I would get the artificial "fangs" and everything!!

Messages In This Thread