rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Some thoughts on the notion of going abroad to chase ass

Some thoughts on the notion of going abroad to chase ass

Quote: (11-22-2009 12:50 AM)kerouac Wrote:  

Going abroad to see bad living conditions isn't exactly my cup of tea. I'd say it's definitely a SWPL type of thing to do.

As for going abroad to chase tail, I think it's fine as long as you are doing it because you're into Latinas, for instance, and not just doing it because you're some lardo who doesn't want to get off your ass and put some work into improving yourself (ie old dudes who go to Thailand to get laid).

I think one of the coolest things about going abroad is waking up to a new smell, a new taste, a new light. It's almost like a mini-rebirth. We all want to try something different once in a while, and traveling is our chance to try something different. I get to learn so much about myself when I go abroad and try something I normally wouldn't try when I'm at home. I dance to different music, I talk to different types of people-- When I come back home, I am a much better person.

Some people go abroad and complain about not changing when they come back. I'm the opposite. There has not been a time when I haven't changed. The reason those guys complain about that kind of stuff is because they're doing the same shit they would be doing back home except with a different brand of beer.

What difference is there between paying for sex in Thailand or paying the bulk of the bills back home home? How sexless are most marriages and how much does that cost the lardos? There is a stigma associated with paying for sex, but you always pay. Either with time, emotional investment or with currency.

There is a difference between a 30 year old man going overseas for sex only, Ill agree. At that age, you are in your prime and you should be banging broads everywhere.

When I am in my late 50's, I sure as hell wont be in the USA. Ill be spending dollars living well in a developing country where I can fuck 23 year olds in peace. There is nothing but servitude in the west for middle class men who play by feminist/christian rules.

I have no desire to go to a country for anything but the food, booze and pussy. Im not going to ever apologise for being a hedonist, and Im not going to expect anyone to apologize on my behalf either.

Messages In This Thread