rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Real Talk Sessions: The Second Grown Man Hour

Real Talk Sessions: The Second Grown Man Hour

Jariel this is by FAR one of my favorite Real Talk posts I've read from you.

It's spot on, and some men DON'T want to admit what's really going on.

Quote: (04-11-2015 07:19 PM)jariel Wrote:  

[Image: realtalknew.jpg]

Women work during their younger years to become educated as that is the best way for them to obtain gainful employment which allows them become financially independent.

During that time, they spend their money on themselves, and since they aren't relying on any man to take care of them financially, they are not concerned with who can provide for them in that manner, it is more important that a man can make their 'ginas tingle. They take advantage of this time to only be responsible to themselves and fuck whoever they want, however they want, with no rules or structure to the game.

By the time they realize that their value is that of a falling star, and that they're tired of the work grind, they start looking for those young guys who are now old guys who have increased their values. Now those guys have something to offer: an easier life which means less work, but more money, more things, etc.

By far the coldest truth and acceptance men need to have about women nowadays. They crave alpha dick all the time, however when the wall comes calling they look for a "nice" man (read: well off man).

Since women have no more resources and are depreciating in value they realize they NEED a man who has value.

Quote:Quote:

She didn't want you when the best you two could do was two nice meals a month, but now there's quail eggs, wild boar, and a bottle of Veuve Clicquot in your refrigerator. You go to Whole Foods whenever the fuck you want, you order exotic meats from the Broken Arrow Ranch, yeah, this is the good life, fuck our foes, of course she's down.

But if things ever go left, then she's out.

Of course she's out, it's rare nowadays for a woman to be with you during the thin times, especially when she has so many beta provider options out there.

The game has evolved, and we must evolve with it, we have to recognize when we're being used and taken advantage of. I don't have the solution to this particular problem, I just recognize a hustle when I see one.

I think the solution to this problem is either flat out next them OR squeeze their pussy for all its worth and next them. Lead them on like the carrot and the donkey.

You Don't Get Props For The Basics
Last year, I ended a relationship with a tica I had been seeing for about a year and a half. She wanted an explanation, and in the course of doing so, she thought she should recall the laundry list of "things" she did for me,

After she was done with her list, I calmly reminded her the following:

1. Anything you've done, another bitch has done for me, so from where I'm standing, nothing that you've done could be classified as "special".

2. Since we were in a relationship, those are things that were expected of you to do. Again, since they were expected, they could not be classified as "special".

3. If you didn't do "all of those things", you wouldn't have been doing anything, which means that I would have been the only one investing in the relationship, and that's not how the game goes with me.

In short, you don't get props for doing the basics.

A woman can cook for you, clean for you, etc. but if she's your woman, she's just doing what she's expected to do for you. In life, doing what you're expected to do doesn't curry you any extra favor or considerations.

Your boss isn't going to promote you at work just because you show up on time, you're fucking supposed to show up on time. If you want that promotion, you have to do more, you have to be more.

For a woman to solidify a place in your life, she has to do more and be more than the other bitches that you've had, otherwise she's just like the rest, and guess what?

You dumped them too.

ABSO FUCKING LUTELY - women swear their bending over backwards to take care of us....when most men would see it as basic maintenance in a relationship.

It reminds me of the the thread "Are we just asking too much from women?"

Looking back at that conversation I realize now, we aren't asking ENOUGH of women, we honestly let some get by with just the basics.

Stop Over-Analyzing The Game

You meet a girl, you communicate to her that you want to see her again, you make plans to do that, she says she's with it. When it's time for those plans to come to fruition, she backs out. Maybe her reason is legitimate, maybe her reason isn't.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter.

You had plans, now you don't have plans.

She's not going to tell you that she's dating a number of guys right now, and a guy she's more interested in than you hit her up and she decided to roll with him.

She's not going to tell you that you seemed nice and all, but she's just really not interested, and she doesn't want to waste her time.

She's not going to tell you that she's actually in a relationship right now, one that she'd like to get out of, but she's just not ready to do anything with you, or perhaps anyone else.

She's not going to tell you that you're actually her dream man, but she knows she's not good enough to keep you around, so she'll reject you to protect herself from later torment down the road.

You got let things flow, you can't break down EVERYTHING. 99% of girls AREN'T going to tell you how things are between you, you've got to accept this.

I've realized that for some time now, I had a date go perfect to a T, doing a postmortem - all the signs were there. She said she was intimidated by me, she was super nervous, and didn't know what I thought about her.

She flaked on our second meet up - I have a strong feeling she realized I was too good for her and would leave her.

At the end of the day, you'll never really know the truth, because you're not close enough to the situation to know it. The best way to deal with the situation is to accept it, and allow the other person to atone for their mistake. When people really want to do things, they make those things happen.

Shit happens, gotta move on, can't linger on it forever. It's been my experiences and it makes game alot easier. 2 Years ago when I first got into game - I would always get hung on the "one who got away" then I realized, there's a shitload of girls like that out there !

We'll save money to buy our first car, to buy our first home, to take our first trip to Colombia. Those things actually require serious time and effort, so if she really wants to go out with you, then she'll make the minor arrangements that she needs to so that it can happen.

If you're trying to reschedule, but she's still wavering, then you should take that as she's not really down.

Contrary to popular belief, women are not as busy as they make themselves out to be. We have women running around acting like they barely have time to breathe, but they're frontin' harder than Jay-Z and Pharrell.

That girl you asked out has time to watch all of her favorite shows on t.v., clip coupons, and play games on her IPhone, on a regular basis, if she doesn't have time for you, it's because she doesn't want to make time for you.

Girls ALWAYS front about their lives - take a look at a girl you knows Instagram - then look at what she does and how she acts in real life.

You'll see it's all a facade for her to make other women jealous and draw in thirsty orbiters.

I can't tell you how many girls are like this here in So-Cal.

You're right Jariel, if a girl doesn't offer you another day and is hesistant about rescheduling NEXT her ass.

Once again, as it's been constantly preached on this forum - a girl who is TRULY interested in you will move heaven and earth to see you.

You've gotta have that game and SMV first of course.

Only match a girls interest at most, never more.

Good stuff Jariel.

Messages In This Thread