rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Geekzor Approach Thread ( the first cycle )

Geekzor Approach Thread ( the first cycle )

Approach 1:

Headed out close to a shopping district, cute girl standing on the curb I just went in:

Me: That's a nice phone cover, where did you get that?
Her: Thanks, grabbed off blablabla *I noticed her phone screen cracked*
Me: too bad it didn't save your phone *looking at her screen smirking*
Her: *laughing* ya well I dropped it off blablabalblabla
Me: I just moved here a couple of weeks ago and I'm checking the neighborhood, any tips?
Her: you are actually in the best spot here, you can head off to blablablabla
Me:Ah so do you live here?
Her: Im actually 2 stations away, waiting for my friends we're going shopping
Me: why am I not surprised *smiling as she laughed* well I'm actually heading off to meet some friends, how about I get your number and you can show me around. * pulling out my phone*
Her: sure!

We exchange numbers, but I already know it is a flake since I haven't even tried kino and the convo was not that long to build comfort.

Approach 2:

Walking down the district, guys passing flyers, but for some reason they pass it out to girls, a girl walking beside be brushes aside the flyer guy and we are walking on the same pace, I go for the opener:

Me: Do you have any idea what they are passing over?
Her: *smiling, she has average English* I don't know but they always do that
Me: Ya I noticed they just pass it out for girls, whats the idea?
Her: Ya they usually pass it out for girls, some guys can be mean to them
Me: Ah thank you we appreciate the compliment
Her: *laughing* no no no not you some guys
Me: *smirking* well i guess I'll never know then
Her: Where are you from? do you study here?
Me: I'm from XX, and I've just moved in here for work, what about you?
Her: I just came back a month ago from Ireland, was studying English for a year over there
Me: I've been there,it is really beautiful did you go to the Guinness brewery? I've got my picture there on the wall *laughing*
Her: *laughing* ya I've been there I also have a picture, but I look drunk in it
Me:Ah Then they probably hanged that picture in the back
Her: *hitting me* you're mean hahah
Me: So what are you doing today?
Her: heading over to ABC to buy some shoes.
Me: Alright I have to meet some friends, so let me get your number and we can head off for some drinks next week
Her: I'll be busy next week, so maybe next weekend
Me: we'll plan it

Got her number, I believe this interaction was way better than the first, although she seemed that she'd flake..maybe she IS busy next weekend.

Approach 3

Girl standing by a thrift shop of some sort, she was locked to her phone so I just opened with a direction opener

Me: Hey excuse me, you know where I can get to XXX station?
Her: *English level is below average* ah ya wait, *checks her phone* ya you go balbalbalbalbala
Me: Ya ok, and thats the fastest way? I'm meeting some friends and I'm already late *smiling*
Her: Yes the fastest way *smiling politely out of courtesy I guess, then looks back to her phone*
Me: alright thanks *I bail out*
Her: you're welcome

I only did 5 daygame approaches and I'll post the other 2 later, I need to get some lunch first. To be honest I've always favored nightgame as I get more interactions and more closes and even ONS. Daygame till now has only offered me numbers and out of exactly 25 daygame approaches I got 1 date...1 fucking date. Anyway still learning and still going strong. let me know what you guys think

Messages In This Thread