rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American Cops Killed More People in March than the UK Did in the Entire 20th Century

American Cops Killed More People in March than the UK Did in the Entire 20th Century

Quote: (04-11-2015 02:48 PM)britchard Wrote:  

I'm glad we have such tight gun control over here. Call me paranoid, but if I was in America and anyone with the 'crazy look' walked towards me, I'd be freaking out.

Someone has been watching too much TV.

America doesn't have a problem with "crazy lookers". It has a problem within the Black and Hispanic drug subculture that manifests itself with gun violence. Even if the US government confiscated all guns tomorrow there would still be a huge problem with murders and violence. The UK, even with all it's immigration, is still nowhere as ethnically and culturally diverse as the US. This is the problem with multiculturalism. Bringing groups of unrelated people with different approaches to handling human affairs together to live amongst each other is asking for trouble.

Over here, you can just push them away.

From what I saw in the London riots of 2011 was a bunch of impotent cops and helpless civilians standing around watching hooligans burn their neighborhoods. I read an article from that time where Turkish business owners were beating those dipshits with baseball bats. Of course the British press treated it like it was unnatural to defend one's property.

You might call the right to arms a freedom, but I don't see it as that. You have more control over your own life if there is not the constant threat of firearms around.

Firearms in and of themselves do not possess a person to commit wrongs. No more than people carrying pocket knives or pepper spray influence them to harm others. A huge amount of crimes are prevented by armed people deterring or shooting their attacker. The number of shootings does not concern me. The number of justified shootings does.

Messages In This Thread