rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

California Sheriff Deputies Unleash on a Fleeing Suspect Who Appears to Submit

California Sheriff Deputies Unleash on a Fleeing Suspect Who Appears to Submit

I was just reminded of the difference between the US police force and many countries in the world.

A friend - US citizen - told me a story of how the Swiss police came to his door just a week ago. He was living in Switzerland for some time now and had neglected to do the proper paperwork on his new place he was living at. It's propably something to do with the US IRS, so the police just visited his appartment and reminded him to go sign at the magistrate.

The problem was that when the Swiss cops showed up my friend had been smoking weed all night and his place looked like an opium-den from 1880s London. One of the police man said with a smile: "What smells here so good?" My friend was absolutely shocked, because while it is legal to have small amounts for personal consumption in Switzerland if they insisted on a search they would have found a stash that would have constituted him being a dealer - he had such a massive amount of weed at his place.

But the guys were cool about it, joked some more, reminded him to take care of business and walked off with a smile.

Now imagine this scene happening in the US - even if you had a medical marijuana card - the look of his place and the sheer amount in the air would have gotten the cops high and they probably would have insisted on taking a look - in this case finding his massive stash and getting him off to prison for years. They may have even started using violence off the bat.

The militarization of the police in the US is real. While it is happening around the world, the US is still years in advance of other countries. Also personally I don't accuse the cops - it's systematic and desired top-down.

Messages In This Thread