rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My last deadlift

My last deadlift

@H1N1. - If I can't deadlift while I'm in tip top shape in just about every exercise that isn't part of the "big three" then this exercise just isn't for me. Yet again you advise me to "strengthen my weak lower back". What for? If my lower back isn't hurting me while I'm working out and gaining muscle all over my body, why should I keep injuring myself trying to fix a problem that is only there when I try to fix it?

Why would I risk herniating my back and ending up with a serious life long back problem? Like I said before , I was dumb enough not to listen to my body and tried to push myself a little bit harder to gain more back muscle. That backfired and now I'm paying for the consequences.

Everyone has different strenghts and weaknesses. I have mine and you probably have yours. Nothing wrong with that.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Messages In This Thread