rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

South Carolina Officer Is Charged With Murder in Unarmed Man’s Death

South Carolina Officer Is Charged With Murder in Unarmed Man’s Death

Quote: (04-08-2015 01:59 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

It's wild that you want anyone who runs from a cop shot Samseau.

Am I understanding you right there? You think anyone who runs from a cop should be shot, and that cops should just make up something about "I saw him reaching for his waistband" to justify it even if that is a lie?

I mean as kids I knew plenty of situations where people ran from the cops, at a party that was getting busted up or caught drinking somewhere. You think cops should've just wasted everyone who ran in those situations?

I always wondered about the mentality of running from cops to begin with, but I see your point. The biggest difference here is that the person that ran already had been struggling with the cop, he wasn't just fleeing from a teenage house party.

With that said, I really have no idea how to deal with people who run. It's not always practical to chase them, even at a distance, and it's also not great to shoot them in the back. (Though, to be honest, if you struggle with a cop, then flee, well, I'm not going to say that you shouldn't be shot just on general principle.)

Messages In This Thread