rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

South Carolina Officer Is Charged With Murder in Unarmed Man’s Death

South Carolina Officer Is Charged With Murder in Unarmed Man’s Death

Quote: (04-08-2015 07:56 AM)It_is_my_time Wrote:  

The real tragedy is that the reason he ran in the first place was because he had a warrant for his arrest due to failure to pay child support. It appears to be a victim of the debtors prison, one of the concerns of our founding fathers.

I found it upsetting this man felt he had to run because of a warrant for unpaid child support. Many times court-ordered child support is so burdensome and disproportionate to a man's income it leaves him little to nothing on which to live. There is no proof that money is supporting his children but rather his ex-wife's or ex-girlfriend's prodigal lifestyle while the children are neglected and/or abused. I'd say the so-called "Family Court" contributed to this man's death making him so desperate he felt he had to flee from the police despite it being for a stop for a minor traffic violation.

Messages In This Thread