rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are all women with tattoos and piercings whores??

Are all women with tattoos and piercings whores??

Quote: (04-07-2015 09:52 PM)robreke Wrote:  

Been planning a trip to Ukraine for a while. Just found out one of the a girls I've been messaging there has a belly piercing. I'm like "damn....not a girl in Ukraine too." I was so turned off I quit looking at the pictures she just sent.

I'm still going to go for the experience and probably meet up with her....but it's just disheartening.

I almost want to tell her " you look great in those recent photos but, I prefer no piercings for your information" .....from her messages, I know she thinks I'm high value ( surely because I'm American and she's in a war torn country)

Are belly rings whorish? For some reason I didn't think it was so bad and honestly think it's kind of hot, but the last girl I banged had one and at first she was fronting like she was some goodie goodie church girl, and lo and behold she turned out to be a carousel rider like the rest of them.

Then I got to thinking about it and a bunch of slutty chicks I've boned had belly rings, so I'm not sure where I should place it on the slut-o-meter.

Messages In This Thread