rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

South Carolina Officer Is Charged With Murder in Unarmed Man’s Death

South Carolina Officer Is Charged With Murder in Unarmed Man’s Death

Quote: (04-07-2015 07:47 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Quote: (04-07-2015 07:42 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Fucking tired of seeing and hearing about these situations. I dont care what color you are if you don't want to get shot by a cop dont fight them and or run from them... its that fucking simple.

Your rationalization doesn't work when the police are being dishonest with their accounts and attempting to plant incriminating evidence.

Stop associating the police with being right just because they're the police and people being wrong just because the police are after them.

If there's more to the story, we'll find out, but for now this police officer has been charged with murder, enough said.

I see what you are saying.... and I'm not claming this cop is right or a angel or anything to that matter. I'm saying if the dead fellow didn't run from the police... he wouldnt be dead

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Messages In This Thread