rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do the tables "turn" at 30?

Do the tables "turn" at 30?

Quote: (04-06-2015 03:04 PM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

Sometimes I feel like I give off a marriage-material vibe that makes it harder than necessary for me to open their legs.

They even have on mainstream now - in the new episode of Mad Men - Peggy gets on a date and then is already drunk and at her office ready to fuck her date right then and there.

But then she thinks that she likes the guy too much and sees him as "something more", thus she lets him wait for the next date in 2 weeks, because both are busy with their careers.

In the scene she essentially tells him that she was fucking other dudes early, but this special snowflake man - she bestows upon him the pleasure of waiting for it.

Beta and Future Husband waits, but Alpha Fucks - they also had a scene in the restaurant where her date did not send back the wrong order, but just took it - veal instead of lasagna. She was initially disgusted by that effeminate behavior, but then later on he talked her out of it and made it appeal more reasonable because he called her "strong".

I see Sheryl Sandberg here - fuck the bad boys, but date the feminists. Oh - and let the feminists wait for it.

It's only good that Don Draper fucks girls with even stronger frame and speed than before. He orders girls to his home and fucks 2-3 a day with little more foreplay than 2 sentences before he sticks his dick in them. That's the proper way to do this.

Alpha Fucks and Beta Bucks shown in clear view, but I am sure that many men will miss the importance of what is happening - they will just think - Don Draper, he just rides on his looks and money and is a lonely chauvinist pig. I will be a better man than him. But the truth is that women prefer the Don Draper, because he is an uncontrollable pre-selected Alpha who has fucked 1000 women. As one female blogger put it: "We want to have a chance to change him." Tame the Alpha is better than to be bored with the Beta.

Messages In This Thread