rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Car Crash Casanova Caught Canoodling Copiously, Plebians Plaudit

Car Crash Casanova Caught Canoodling Copiously, Plebians Plaudit

Quote: (04-06-2015 02:47 PM)Troll King Wrote:  

Quote: (04-06-2015 02:28 PM)Grange Wrote:  

Back to the point, this sounds a little too extreme. It would be a lot more believable if it were four or less women.

I don't know, you do get these cases from time to time. There have been several cases where a guy father 20 something children with more than a dozen women and ends up paying two or three dollars a month in CP to each because he is a deadbeat.

This isn't the story I was looking for, it is a different guy, but he did father 34 kids with 17 different women:

http://downtrend.com/71superb/black-man-...rent-women

Is it that unbelievable that a guy could string along more than a dozen women? I don't know, doesn't sound too far fetched to me. There have been cases of conmen who have been married to more than 4 or 5 people at the same time with each woman thinking she was the only one.

But he must spend so little time with each woman. Even if we consider that he's making money off them so doesn't have to work (this is his job, basically).

What kind of relationship do you have where you see each other several hours a week?

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Messages In This Thread